WWE 2K19 Unleashes a Host of Famous Names in Final Trailer
2K Sports today released the final trailer for the latest instalment in their popular wrestling series: WWE 2K19. It features a huge roster of famous faces including Undertaker, Asuka, The Miz, Rusev, Naomi, Jeff Hardy and plenty of others.
This release isn't just bringing new wrestlers to the ring but a ton of new features as well, including:
- Over 250 new animations for attacks and reactions
- Over 15,000 new lines of commentary from Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton
- 5, 6 and 8-man Royal Rumble matches
- A new and improved steel cage with mini-games, interactions and options...including leaving the cage itself.
- A new Payback defensive system which can turn the momentum of a match back in your favour
- A heap of new Money in the Bank options and customisations for Universe and Exhibition modes
- A Big Head mode option to turn on Big Heads for any of the players and even your own custom character.
MyCareer also returns, this time with a staggering amount of fully voiced lines from WWE legends including Triple H and Braun Strowman. You'll start off as a rookie fighting in dingy wrestling rings, desperate to get noticed as the next big thing, and the career mode will feature over 200 cutscenes.
Pre-orders will be given access to play as Ronda Rousey and Rey Mysterio, as well as unlocking the full game four days early, while those of you who have opted for the WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition will, if you haven't guessed, be able to play as WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair alongside his daughter Charlotte.
All of this comes with an improved framerate to fully immerse you in the ring; we're looking forward to seeing whether WWE 2K19 will pin us to our seats when it gets released on October 9th (or October 5th for pre-orders).
You can subscribe to Jump Chat Roll on your favourite podcast players including:
Let us know in the comments if you enjoyed this podcast, and if there are any topics you'd like to hear us tackle in future episodes!