Call of Duty: Vanguard Storms to 1st, Mario and Marvel Dominate — UK Games Chart 9 November 2021
Call of Duty: Vanguard has debuted at the top of the UK charts. The perennial shooter's popularity shows no sign of declining, despite some concern about a yearly release.
Meanwhile, Mario and Marvel games take over four of the top ten slots.
Notable Changes This Week
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales is yo-yoing in and out of the top 10 on almost a weekly basis.
- Fortnite's new pack is a new entry.
Other than the two new entries and a re-entry by Miles Morales, GTA V has dropped off but everything else has shuffled around the top 10. Want to share your thoughts on the new COD? Weigh in on our socials!
The Top 10 Best-Selling Video Games in the UK
- Call of Duty: Vanguard
- FIFA 22
- Mario Party Superstars
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Fortnite Minty Legends Pack
- Far Cry 6
You can subscribe to Jump Chat Roll on your favourite podcast players including:
Let us know in the comments if you enjoyed this podcast, and if there are any topics you'd like to hear us tackle in future episodes!